The Un-Hateful Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com)

Go down

Are you a jealous hater troll of Phil?

My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap20%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap20%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap27%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap13%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap7%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap0%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap13%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_lcap0%My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com) Empty My story (NNW, former mod for tkoh.com)

Post  Felix Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:11 am

Well I was a moderator like I said. Actually a supermod (superficial title, as I just found out lol) and I was probably the best one on the site. Fair, not stuck up, could take a joke. Another mod was a thin skinned bitch who couldn't take a joke and banned a guy for saying that she was being an attention whore. She was. Posting pictures of herself in an unrelated thread, but I digress. I unbanned that guy and the other mod complained about this to Phil and the 17 year old admins. The 17 year old admins herp derp don't care enough about the site to do anything, but one of them, Teo, came back after a month's hiatus and was sure as shit readyto show that he still had some authority and demodded me. Hmmm. But he said it was for a week, so I decided to play along. Later, in the chatroom that the site has people were asking me why I wasn't a mod anymore. To which I stated the truth, "mod foez complained because I called her out on bullshit to admin Teo, who is oblivious to the situation." I did that in a very sarcastic and humorous nature, but it was obvious sarcasm. That is what dsp calls "insulting other mods." Word twisting, yes. Next I was looking in the public chat history and I came across Phil and the mod foez and a few other cult members talking about people on the site. "Oh Phil, that gamernicole girl is your biggest fan" to which he replied "lol. she wants to fuck me." Naturally, I thought this was kinda funny so I screencapped it and posted it in the chat when that user gamernicole signed in. This was "trying to get gamernicole mad at him." It's not as if I said, "go hate phil because he only thinks of you as a sexual tool" but oh well. I tried explaining this all to Phil, but he is such a reasonable and rational guy that he decided not to respond. The reasonable and rational thing to do is brag about banning your website's moderator and telling him to eat a dick.Yeah.

here is my ban screen http://gyazo.com/3f7211d8317a33589a537e16b8cb67bc.png from Phil of course.
I'd like to point out that my "insults" were just me being bitterly sarcastic. Super harsh right? Sarcasm is SO mean.

Here is what I responded to the ban with: http://gyazo.com/7f4cf9319878f5880b60a79b434f4c65.png

Here is the closest thing to a response that I've gotten: http://gyazo.com/79d331c3307ede35b92841707401184a.png

As for what he said out of context? In regards to the fan GamerNicole Phil said "She wants to fuck me. lol"

You can also see what I post on dspcultleader's channel comments, and I'm in several videos as both MrFelix656 and NNW

Felix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum